GBS provides physician credentialing services to organizations large and small. We give providers the flexibility to choose the credentialing and enrollment package that fits their individual needs.
- New Practice Setup
- Adding provider to a practice
- Preparation and reattestation of CAQH
- Medicare enrollment and revalidation
- ERA (Electronic Remittance Advice) enrollment
- EFT (Electronic Funds transfer) enrollment
- Address changes/updates
GBS handles all aspects of credentialing and re-credentialing including:
- Credentialing covering all 50 states and insurance companies
- Completion of enrollment applications
- Submission and tracking of enrollment applications
- Preparation and continuous follow up for CAQH
- Confirming if insurance networks are open for provider’s specialty
- Requesting fee schedules from payer for provider’s review and approval prior to contracting
- Archiving of documentations for future references
- Personalized tracking system
- Regular status reports
- Frequent communication with PGM account representatives
- Consistent follow up with insurance companies
- Superior Customer Service
- Outstanding quality standards
How we get you Credentialed?
Our team of experienced health care professionals will provide solutions that will directly and immediately generate revenue for your practice. Additionally, digitally encrypt all confidential information and credentialing files and provide accurate, cost-effective, and rapid turn-around on credentialing and re-credentialing services
How to Start?
Credentialing can be pivotal to the success of your practice especially if you are opening a new location or just starting your career. Not being able to see patients, do to credentialing issues, can cause damage to your cashflow. As insurance companies close provider panels and make the barrier of entry for physicians even higher, the peace of mind our credentialing team can deliver is invaluable. Contat us for more information fore more customized credentialing options suitable for your practice needs.