GBS Bookkeeping and Payroll Service specializes in small and home-based business bookkeeping, payroll and financial reporting as well as setup, cleanup, training and support of QuickBooks Financial and POS Software. This service exclusively uses QuickBooks software and is ready to convert and maintain existing users of other accounting and payroll software products.
- Monthly Financial Packages
- Accurate and professional report packages customized for your business.
- Defined Pricing
- Reasonably priced rates based upon your individualized package.
- On-site or off-site bookkeeping services: off-site services include weekly pick-up and delivery offered as well as delivery via postal service, email and facsimile.
- All information is reported in professional, easy-to-read financial reports.
- Skilled professionals over 20 years of accounting, bookkeeping and payroll experienc
Inital setup of employees, pay rates, tax withholding and employer-paid taxes are handled by your dedicated payroll specialist prior to your first payroll
- Payroll Entry and Processing
Email, fax or phone in your payroll to your dedicated specialist.
- Employee Payment Options
Pay employees and contractors by direct deposit, professionally printed checks or hand write your own checks and receive printed paystubs. Unlike other services, there is no additional fee for direct deposit.
- Employee Pay History Website
Employees are able to view pay stubs and history online through their own secure login. After each payroll, their new information is uploaded and ready for viewing. This is especially attractive if your employees elect direct deposit as it eliminates the need for paper pay stubs.
Ensure that your Quickbooks software is set up properly the first time.
- Custom setup of a Quickbooks business needs including customization of chart of accounts, invoicing and other features.
- Up to four hours** of training at your place of business for up to four people on the main functions of your system.
- 30 days unlimited phone and email support.
We help you automating your books will not only save your business time and money, it will also benefit the owners and managers by providing accurate and meaningful transaction reports and financial statements.
What benefits you get?
These tasks form the solid foundation of your small business accounting system. You can customize the package of services you receive by adding payroll, tax planning, tax preparation, or any of our other services.
Having us review your general ledger system each month allows us to hunt down any discrepancies such as double billings or any unrecorded payments. Then we’ll fix the discrepancies so your books are always accurate and kept in tip top shape.